Get behind the bar and make your own cocktails.
The London Cocktail Club has some of the best bartenders in the industry and they throw the best parties!! So really it’s the best combo for a cocktail master class and a wicked time! You can have a minimum of two people and a maximum of 25 people per cocktail classes. We can tailor each class to each group so please don’t be shy if you want something different.There is the option to pre-organise everything or normally we would get you to liaise with the bartender in the meet and greet on the afternoon, they can then bespoke the class depending on everyone’s tastes.
For £40 per person, your class consists of:
- A reception cocktail
- Meet and greet your bartender
- Discuss you favourite, cocktails and spirits
- You get to make 2-3 cocktails behind the bar
- Learn history about cocktails and spirits
- And of course awesome banter from your ‘distinguished teacher’
- Can accommodate groups from 2-25 (booking 10+)
- Small groups might be paired with other similar groups
- Customers can purchase Masterclass gift vouchers, and for more info get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Our classes are very popular and book up fast so get in touch now to reserve your spot! Just click ‘book now’ below and select ‘Cocktail Masterclass’ from the booking form drop down menu.
Want to take home your favourite cocktail? For £25 per bottle (£10 delivery) the Craft Cocktail Company will blend and bottle a cocktail of your choice or creation, create a bespoke label and send it straight to your door or deliver it to your special event! You can order before or after your reservation.
- GOODGE STREET & SHAFTESBURY AVE: Monday – Saturday 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- OXFORD CIRCUS: Monday – Saturday 3:00pm – 4:30pm or 4.30pm – 6pm
- COVENT GARDEN: Monday – Saturday 3:00pm- 4:30pm
- SHOREDITCH: Monday – Saturday 3:30pm – 5:00pm (Mon-Weds additional classes 6pm-7.30pm)
- ISLINGTON: Monday – Saturday 3:30pm – 5:00pm (Mon-Thurs additional classes 6pm-7.30pm & 7.30pm-9pm)
Cocktail A to Z
We like making cocktails, But we like sharing the love even more. Check out this A-Z list of killer cocktail recipes we think YOU should make at home!(ATTENTION – This is NOT our menu)
Click on the images below and get creative.